Everest: The Ultimate in Patio Doors
Everest is a high-quality product, born of unprecedented work in research and development. So superior that it constitutes the only true revolution the industry of patio door has known for a long time. Every model of Everest patio door is reversible and offers the best price/performance ratio on the market. With Everest were born new standards according to which all other patio doors will be judged.
The Everest patio door meets the highest levels of performance prescribed by the Canadian Construction Materials Center. Opening an Everest Patio door requires minimum effort; the self-lubricating tandem wheels allow the operating sash to operate quickly and smoothly. This vinyl patio door incorporates the best price/performance on the market today. The aluminum/vinyl and wood sill combination produces a durable and efficient sill. Utilizing the best materials available, we have created an extraordinary door. It comes complete with easy to operate screen and in 5, 6, 8 and 12′ sizes. (Nominal sizes)
- The Everest patio door meets the highest levels of performance prescribed by the Canadian Construction Materials Centre (CCMC).
- Opening an Everest patio door requires minimum effort; the self-lubricating tandem wheels allow the operating sash to slide quietly and smoothly.
- The same features can be found on the screen which is built to open and close easily, without coming off the track.
- The Everest patio door sill has a 10° slope to ensure good water drainage.
- The Everest patio door is suitable for any 7/8” I.G.
- The Everest patio door combines the strength found in a wooden frame door with the advantages and durability of vinyl.
- The stiles are reinforced with galvanized steel.
- The screen is built with a solid fiberglass mesh. It uses heavy-duty extruded aluminum. The adjustable rollers provide smoothness.
- The Everest patio door is available with 5 5/8” or 7 1/4” jamb depth.
The Everest patio door comes with a complete line of options to suit individual requirements.
- Tinted glass
- Custom size doors available
- Aluminum sill extension
- Security bar
- Low E glass
- Exterior cladding
- Interior cladding
- Lock and key
Colors available: White, Sandstone.
Royal – Performer Series 1000
The Royal Patio Door is well known for its quality and distinctive looks. Available in a mired of exterior colors and interior wood grains, there is a door to suit your needs. This door features tandem rollers, 7/8″ overall glass units, drainage system, deluxe wood handle and interior cladding. There are numerous glass performance packages, glazing options and accessories. Metal reinforced stiles assure you the security and strength that will last a lifetime.
The Performer patio door takes you three steps beyond the conventional design and concept of sliding patio doors. Its sleek appearance, durability, and precision engineering is designed for today’s generation and beyond. When you purchase a Performer patio door, your are also purchasing Peace of Mind, and added value to your home.
Jazz – All PVC Swing Patio Door
Features & Benefits
- The Jazz Swing Patio Door has a 4-9/16’’ jamb with nailing flange.
- All PVC brickmould includes “J” channel and factory pre-punched nailing fin.
- Door frame is 100% PVC, steel reinforced and mechanically fastened.
- Aluminum, thermally broken low profile threshold for maximum access.
- Adjustable 4-fin door sweep to ensure air/water tightness.
- Panels are all PVC, multi-chamber profiles for thermal insulation.
- The panels are fully welded and steel reinforced into each vertical stile for sturdiness.
- Weatherstrip is Q-Lon® type and replaceable.
- Strong and reinforced center mullion.
- Fasteners are always through steel reinforcement; never through the vinyl only.
- The Jazz Swing Patio Door comes standard with a European type 3-point locking mechanism with keylock.
- Hardware set in brass finish.
- Insulated glass is 7/8’’ for a greater thermal acoustic insulation.
- The Jazz Swing Patio Door uses a heavy duty aluminum extruded screen.
The Jazz Swing Patio Door comes with a limited line of options.
- Glazing options – Insulated Glass Clear or Low-e + Argon With or without grids.
- Exterior extension jambs for 6-9/16’’ wall applications.
- AAMA 1702 compliant.
- HUD certified.
- NFRC tested.
- Nominal size Type Frame size Rough opening
- 5’0 x 6’8’’ OX or XO 59 1/4’’ x 79 1/2’’ 60’’ x 80’’
- 6’0’’ x 6’8’’ OX or XO 71 1/4’’ x 79 1/2’’ 72’’ x 80’’
- Every Jazz Swing Patio Door is delivered with a limited warranty:
- 20 years on PVC, 10 years against seal failure.